The College Basketball Post

DTtv--_UQAAePrV.jpg

Something tells me OU peaked a lil too early.

Team is too predictable at this point.

I mean....they went like 5-1 against ranked teams :lol:. Murderous row of schedule. I think they’d take 14-3 with wins over #3, #8 #10 #16 #25 at this point. Obviously, this isn’t the #4 TEAM in the country....but they had some great wins.

No way they could sustain that. Losses like this were bound to happen. Y’all were just waiting on it :lol:. They beat Texas Tech on the road and TCU last week...

Still think this is a top 4 team in the big 12 though. Lon and Trae will make the adjustment.

I mean....they went like 5-1 against ranked teams :lol:. Murderous row of schedule. I think they’d take 14-3 with wins over #3, #8 #10 #16 #25 at this point. Obviously, this isn’t the #4 TEAM in the country....but they had some great wins.

No way they could sustain that. Losses like this were bound to happen. Y’all were just waiting on it :lol:. They beat Texas Tech on the road and TCU last week...

Still think this is a top 4 team in the big 12 though. Lon and Trae will make the adjustment.
I mean, clearly it's a hell of a run/peak BUT as you said, I don't know that Trae can continue to channel the spirit of Kemba and Steph thru the rest of the reg season, Big 12 tourney, and NCAA tourney. Curious to see what kinda magic that boy comes with in March tho.

And I say Trae because that's damn near all they have at this point and he's going to become easier to game plan for.

Woody ; Would he come off the bench at Duke ?

No troll? No chance. They’d find a way to roll him, Cam, and RJ all out at the same time. Zion’s issue is he doesn’t like to play in the post but he’s not enough of a consistent deep threat. He’s honestly 25-30 pounds overweight in my opinion.

I don’t like the fit of him at Duke with RJ and Cam because you can’t play 4 out and 1 in with those 3 alongside Tre. Someone would get lost and it’d be Zion. Him off the bench would be intriguing but we know that would never happen

I mean, clearly it's a hell of a run/peak BUT as you said, I don't know that Trae can continue to channel the spirit of Kemba and Steph thru the rest of the reg season, Big 12 tourney, and NCAA tourney. Curious to see what kinda magic that boy comes with in March tho.

And I say Trae because that's damn near all they have at this point and he's going to become easier to game plan for.

Lonnie has done a damn good job showcasing his best 2 offensive options since taking over. Let Buddy and Trae do what they want. The pace has helped Trae, the kid wasn’t THAT good of a shooter in high school

I was sh*ting on them before the season started , they still probably beat a small UF team Saturday
We've had several key injuries. The ball wouldn't be any prettier, but we'd have at least two more wins with Vanderbilt playing healthy the whole season.

We've had several key injuries. The ball wouldn't be any prettier, but we'd have at least two more wins with Vanderbilt playing healthy the whole season.

I don't want hear it , all UF is going to have is 3 players 6'7 or taller Saturday

Last edited:
Glad we beat Kentucky but still don’t think we have any kind of a shot to get in the tourney this year

KSU is a good team and you add in the Bramelege factor they are going to be a tough out, especially at home.

I doubted Steph when he was in college so I won't pass judgement on the 'Kid' either. He has a special ability not seen, well since maybe Steph. I do have to wonder the wear and tear of playing in the Big 12. It is a huge adjustment and asking a lot of a freshman to have to continually carry his team night in and night out. That college season grind is no joke.

Back
Top Bottom