The College Basketball Post

Did that kid from Pitt even touch Grayson Allen on that dunk try ?

Allen seemed to have took off from too far and busted his a** , but I only saw the replay once

Read Billy Preston's explanation for leaving Kansas to play in Bosnia
https://usat.ly/2DoastD

DUDTlcgWsAAxNKQ.jpg

Did not want Zion at Duke but really like the kid.

Positionless basketball is the new wave and RJ or Zion can play small ball 4 so let's see how this works.

Who the hell are we gonna play at the 5, Bolden?

Last edited:
Did not want Zion at Duke but really like the kid.

Positionless basketball is the new wave and RJ or Zion can play small ball 4 so let's see how this works.

Who the hell are we gonna play at the 5, Bolden?
Yo you know what’s crazy the kid Derrick Thornton would be so solid this year...hell who’s to say Trevor would beat him out as a starter. Then next year he would def be the start with Cam, Rj and Zion.

Kid is surrounded by idiots. Now he’s back in LA sitting the bench for bum *** SC when he could’ve been with duke putting in good mins with this team and the leader for next year.

Yo you know what’s crazy the kid Derrick Thornton would be so solid this year...hell who’s to say Trevor would beat him out as a starter. Then next year he would def be the start with Cam, Rj and Zion.

Kid is surrounded by idiots. Now he’s back in LA sitting the bench for bum *** SC when he could’ve been with duke putting in good mins with this team and the leader for next year.
But we were told K forced him out, did him wrong, and that him going to USC was a better decision for him :lol:

Anybody seen Stephen B :nerd:
:lol: Good game,Gators not at full strength and still beat us.This UK team is frustrating to say the least.

Zion to Duke is crazy,I assumed he wasn't going to UK but like most I thought he would pick Clemson.Duke killing the recruiting game right now,Cal is going to have to get bigger bags.

B Sox and Wavy :

Top-50 2019 IMG guard Jahmius Ramsey has received an offer from Maryland

Maryland has offered five star 2019 IMG guard Josh Green

Head coach Roy Williams of North Carolina is scheduled to visit 6-10 Prospect Will Baker in the next few days

Back
Top Bottom