The College Basketball Post

RedStorm did it again
wow.png

If Heels don’t come better than we have last 5 games, we are in trouble.

Seventh should play but my guess is not much.

Glad Purdue lost. Gives MSU a chance to sneak back in and share the title. MSU needs to win out though, which will be tough. On a 6 game win streak... with 5 games to go.

Glad Purdue lost. Gives MSU a chance to sneak back in and share the title. MSU needs to win out though, which will be tough. On a 6 game win streak... with 5 games to go.

In-laws, who all graduated from MSU, are in town and they are PUMPED for Saturday. Breslin is going to be rocking.

Ochai Agbaji, ***, committed to KU today. By the end of the year will probably get bumped up to a ****. Picked up SEVEN scholarship offers from Power 5 schools in the past 13 days.

Ochai Agbaji, ***, committed to KU today. By the end of the year will probably get bumped up to a ****. Picked up SEVEN scholarship offers from Power 5 schools in the past 13 days.

Vick and Newman must be going overseas after this season

I wish UF guard Kevaughn Allen would do the same , so UF could get Simmons

Vick and Newman must be going overseas after this season

It has been heavily discussed on other KU boards I am a member of. The reoccuring candidates for going professional or transferring are Vick, Newman, Cunliffe, and Dok. My guess is Newman goes pro and Vick transfers.

Cassius Winston guarding Carsen Edwards scares me :lol: Definitely will be a good one, though. Biggest game at the Bres in a while.

Cassius Winston guarding Carsen Edwards scares me :lol: Definitely will be a good one, though. Biggest game at the Bres in a while.

I agree... Carsen is super quick and athletic. Cassius is slow and not so athletic, but much higher IQ. Hopefully he can use his change of pace to throw Carsen off. Carsen bites on pump fakes a lot, as he did in the OSU game and basically let the OSU guard hit the game winner.

Back
Top Bottom