The College Basketball Post

K don’t rock with cam

Missed the majority of the 2nd half with a right calf strain. He’s had a couple rough games during the last 3 weeks.

Also struggling to stay out of foul trouble. He’ll be fine in key stretches for us late in the year. Tough to feed 3 mouths heavily. Tre does a good job getting him looks. It’ll come

Cam Johnson down. Damn...

Double leg cramps thankfully okay.

Looked bad live.

Felt better about it on replay. Walker's elbow hit the inside of his knee. So I felt then like it might just be a bad dead leg, but I guess that set off the cramp.

This is State's best team in years imo. Them dudes is gritty. Really like that Funderburk kid, and I've always liked Dorn's game (even though he didn't really show up last night).

Good win for the boys. 23 turnovers on the road, but lead all 40 mins against ranked opponent? I'll take it.

Little needs to tighten up his game though. Looked lost on the perimeter. For those saying he should start, they need to see the tape of last night's game. I still expect him to leave, but he hasn't played like a lottery pick in any game this season. I'll probably be singing a different tune in a month. Kid has a great attitude and seems to be dedicated.

The MEAC might become the worst basketball conference ever. They're a combined 54 -137, that has to be a record low win percentage.

Last edited:
Damn, I'm looking at the standings and it's not good. :lol:

Does central still have their coach? I thought he was always pretty decent.

You know it's a down year when coppin state is tied for first lol

MEAC be chasing them road bags heavy, its always gon be ugly long as they need the money .....Usually somebody runs away with the conference and balances it out tho, Go Morgan or Coppin!! :pimp:

Looks like woody2626 woody2626 was right...lots of smoke towards Washington for Stewart..does that mean announcement is fairly soon?

It’s what typically happens at the end of top recruitments. A lot of smoke to a dark horse team near the end. He very well could end up at Washington with McDaniels. The end of this one is near

Back
Top Bottom