The College Basketball Post

I like the conference challenges, but I wish the Big 12/SEC would move it back to the non conference.

Saw a tweet that Shaka is currently 61-59 at Texas with games against Kansas and at Iowa State as their next two.

Nice win! Geaux Tigers
th

Purdue bout to blow a 23 point lead to Michigan State :lol:

Cassius Winston is the goods

Carsen Edwards plays way too much inefficient hero ball. Contested mid-range shot after contested mid-range shot

Purdue bout to blow a 23 point lead to Michigan State :lol:

Cassius Winston is the goods

Carsen Edwards plays way too much inefficient hero ball. Contested mid-range shot after contested mid-range shot

Crazy how many And-1's MSU just had the last 10 or so possessions lol. I think 3-4

アミーゴ アミーゴ : It would be an honor to hang with the Don , but we have to do it another time . I got plenty stuff ahead of me this week , I've been putting things off until last minute. My birthday is in a couple weeks and its kicking my a** that I've been so lazy .

Who are we still in the race for? Feel like we’re gonna need another big for next year.

Hurt and Kessler(if he decides to reclass) are the remaining targets for 2019. If Tre leaves that will effect things also. Looking for a late riser, a decommitment from another school, or even the graduate transfer route.

Worst case scenario is Boogie and Wendell handle the ball for the majority of the time.

2020 is when we are going to need quite possibly our biggest class of all time

Back
Top Bottom