The College Basketball Post

Cal getting back at it? Last few years this would be a kid about to go out west and wanted some buzz before the commit. Hope things have come back around.

Anyone know anything about Hassan Diarra? Saw he committed soon after a visit to TAMU...looks like a typical Buzz guard

mannn i feel like he would be wasted in that role kid is special with the ball in his hands.
I feel like he can do what he wants getting shots for himself, but I'm not seeing a playmaker for others. Most kids can dump it off to the big after they get in the lane and draw the bigs. Maybe he's the next thing and just needs a coach that can bring it all out of him. He's most definitely a man amongst boys in high school.

Would love to have him on the squad.

I feel like he can do what he wants getting shots for himself, but I'm not seeing a playmaker for others. Most kids can dump it off to the big after they get in the lane and draw the bigs. Maybe he's the next thing and just needs a coach that can bring it all out of him. He's most definitely a man amongst boys in high school.

Would love to have him on the squad.
oh hes on the squad, the dump truck is already leaving the house.

We'll see. :lol:
Years past I'd think we were being used to drum up press for an announcement elsewhere, but Cal is on a different one this year. He got fed up with being a "hat on the table".:lol:

Pat Beilein just resigned for personal reasons from Niagara and Greg Paualus was given the interim job. Wasn’t Pat considered a pretty good young coach?

Pat Beilein just resigned for personal reasons from Niagara and Greg Paualus was given the interim job. Wasn’t Pat considered a pretty good young coach?
Yeah. Hope he can figure out whatever's going on in his personal life.

EHqsLPwXUAEpjyw.jpg

Jahvon Quinerly didn't get his waiver and has to sit out this year ( he transferred from Nova to Bama )

EHwfUWAW4AAJCDD.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom