The College Basketball Post

I thought yesterday's loss was bad but Evansville made me forget all about it.

Turns out their coach was part of Kentucky's '96 championship team. Wild

I’m real peeved they got rid of the 24-hour college basketball marathon on ESPN a few years ago. Gimme that **** man
ESPN must have been losing big money cuz there is no other real reason to have shut it down ..Was always a highlight of the college season, getting ready for work on the east coast and watching live ball with breakfast :pimp:

I read it was too hard from a production standpoint for ESPN to broadcast live for that long of a time.

I haven't been following CBB as close as usual but this Wiseman case is really confusing. He is ruled in-eligible, Penny still plays him and Memphis immediately says they will sue for his reinstatement. Now they are saying they will pull back on the lawsuit and Wiseman is in-eligible. Did Memphis give in or did they work behind the scenes on a resolution?
NCAA better watch themselves as they are coming after the hand that has fed them for so long. When interest levels drop in CBB because top talent stays away they are going to have only themselves to blame.

I haven't been following CBB as close as usual but this Wiseman case is really confusing. He is ruled in-eligible, Penny still plays him and Memphis immediately says they will sue for his reinstatement. Now they are saying they will pull back on the lawsuit and Wiseman is in-eligible. Did Memphis give in or did they work behind the scenes on a resolution?
NCAA better watch themselves as they are coming after the hand that has fed them for so long. When interest levels drop in CBB because top talent stays away they are going to have only themselves to blame.
Yea this year isnt top heavy with talent, you would think it would be in everybody's best interest to showcase Wiseman as much as possible...They probly just trying to come after Penny tho, keep him in line early

Back
Top Bottom