The College Basketball Post

Virginia tech eked past Chattanooga at home last night.

This CBB season so far is equivalent to the 2007 CFB madness lol

Turgeon does just enough to keep most of the fan base happy ...add that to the sad fact that the terps have lowered expectations over the years and complacency has set it, he good money...basically turned the terps into his last school Texas a&m :lol: :smh:
Been told B Sox B Sox years ago about ole boy. He finally seeing the light now. Can't coach a lick.

Yeah. I'm not really sure who can though outside of like 5-6 guys.
That's a fair point. We need a new wave of guys. This previous generation and their antiquated styles makes CBB almost impossible to watch. Only going to get worse when we go back to the HS kids being able to enter the draft.

I’m curious to see which high school seniors decide to go the RJ and LaMelo route, especially with them flourishing in Australia.

I know one dude (name escapes me) already said he’s skipping college to train next year for the draft. Would a Jalen Green or Josh Christopher make that leap?

I’m curious to see which high school seniors decide to go the RJ and LaMelo route, especially with them flourishing in Australia.

I know one dude (name escapes me) already said he’s skipping college to train next year for the draft. Would a Jalen Green or Josh Christopher make that leap?

Green’s dad has been very vocal about him going to college. Christopher seems headed for the alternate path tho.

Shoulda been gone after that other year that everybody had em as a top 5 squad but he still ain’t do **** with em ...Think it was 2015 with Diamond Stone and em
It was the year after. I vividly remember being heated on Selection Sunday that year :lol:

Got a 5 seed even though they finished 2nd in the Big Ten and had a better record than 3 of the 4 seeds in the tourney. Lost to the overall #1 seed Kansas in the Sweet 16 who ended up losing to the eventual champion Villanova in the E8. Old *** Perry Ellis killed us.

I'm definitely ready for a new wave of coaches to come through, like dacomeup dacomeup said.

It was the year after. I vividly remember being heated on Selection Sunday that year :lol:

Got a 5 seed even though they finished 2nd in the Big Ten and had a better record than 3 of the 4 seeds in the tourney. Lost to the overall #1 seed Kansas in the Sweet 16 who ended up losing to the eventual champion Villanova in the E8. Old *** Perry Ellis killed us.

I'm definitely ready for a new wave of coaches to come through, like dacomeup dacomeup said.
Def wit you, need some fresh blood as the terps coach...some up and comer with strong recruiting ties in the area

Back
Top Bottom