The College Basketball Post

Just looked up this dude Fatts numbers. Shooting percentages are :sick::sick::sick:
Yes he’s a lil gunner but on the college level he can get his shot whenever ...UMD doesn’t have many cats that can do that, just hope they don’t make him a primary ball handler :lol:

feel like we’d look at Stack a lot differently had he not taken the Vandy job and just stayed in the NBA.
Im honestly cool with any of Wes, Hubert, or Stack.
Yea wouldn’t be any issue hiring him if he didn’t jump at that Vandy job for no reason :smh:

Mitchell 0_0

And Sasser's just a player man, love watching the way he approaches the game.

Houston finally ran into a team that can really score, that “defense” thing not so great this game cuz they can’t keep up with the buckets :lol:

This why I ain’t want wanna see Houston in the final four...They play that 50 pt basketball so this was either gon be an ugly game or blowout, no in between :lol: :smh:

Chuck’s college basketball “analysis” is like 10x as bad as his NBA analysis... which is already extremely bad :smh:
It must be for the old heads, cuz I don’t know or see anybody asking for Chucks college basketball coverage :lol: ...You know he doesn’t watch it all season then pops in with the takes for a couple weeks in March/April :smh:

I remember when yo 1st started the March madness ****, Clark Kellogg always looked like he was ready to smack him :lol:

Last edited:
It must be for the old heads, cuz I don’t know or see anybody asking for Chucks college basketball coverage :lol: ...You know he doesn’t watch it all season then pops in with the takes for a couple weeks in March/April :smh:

I remember when yo 1st started the March madness about, Clark Kellogg always looked like he was ready to smack him :lol:

Turner could have Chris Webber give analysis

Back
Top Bottom