The College Basketball Post

This piss poor perimeter shooting is what’s gonna cause Auburn to get upset by someone in the tournament. Pearl letting 30% shooters chuck at will

My boy said not to pay much attention to the smoke with regards to him, but I also wouldn’t believe a single word Rick had to say :lol:

My boy said not to pay much attention to the smoke with regards to him, but I also wouldn’t believe a single word Rick had to say :lol:
Yeah sounds like a booster wants Pitino and was creating this "buzz". I personal think it comes down to Enfield and Willard. My buddy says its Cooleys job to turn down. I hope that's not true.

This is a pretty weak group of top shelf Mid-Major Teams, seems like we always have Gonzaga and some other San Diego St around a 2 seed, but unlikely Murray’s that high.

FC1EC349-D618-48E1-9EF2-0A97FC4740C5.jpeg

Little Rock freshman Jordan Jefferson is setting the Sun Belt on fire right now, pushing a 12-seed to an upset by himself…

Just now seeing Duke offered Darren Harris. Smart move getting in early. He's going to be best player in the area soon.

This is a pretty weak group of top shelf Mid-Major Teams, seems like we always have Gonzaga and some other San Diego St around a 2 seed, but unlikely Murray’s that high.

FC1EC349-D618-48E1-9EF2-0A97FC4740C5.jpeg

Chattanooga can go toe-to-toe with any team in the country

Back
Top Bottom