The College Basketball Post

Good game between UW and Utah. Let's go UW!

Can the Pac 12 just get rid of Walton on commentary??? Hes terrible

Walton good with me. Him with Pasch was A1 tier.

Pasch always sounded like he needed a drink dealing with him 🤣

Just showed The Lil Zeke game winner...

Good times man
Remember when this happened on yalls court?

Bad times man

CF4FE459-503A-4C7B-9FCE-0547186FDB77.jpeg

Fuuuu. I do though
Fun fact, caught Roland’s junk in my face one summer in high school when he was with the Dallas Mustangs and posterized my ***.

Lesson learned: Don’t try to take a charge on a guy significantly more athletic than you off a fast break.

Fun fact, caught Roland’s junk in my face one summer in high school when he was with the Dallas Mustangs and posterized my ***.
Never got it that bad
dame2 (3).png

Aaron Brooks used to cook me in HS on the perimeter. That's all I got

Never got it that bad
dame2 (3).png

Aaron Brooks used to cook me in HS on the perimeter. That's all I got
I got the charge call, but I had balls in my face and a knee in my sternum that had me rolling around the ground thinking I was taking my last breaths. I’m sure someone out there has a beautiful picture of it all happening, but I haven’t come across it.

Only time my dad has told me to not be a ****ing idiot.

I'm thinking about going to the tournament games in Greenville. Am I better off going ahead and purchasing my ticket now or wait for Selection Sunday? Lower level behind the hoop is currently about $175.

Fair enough on Walton but his overreactions and constantly saying "the conference of champions" are what really annoy me lol. Pac 12 hasn't won a title since 97' which is still wild to me.

Back
Top Bottom