The College Basketball Post

D4HJ7QGJIJCH3NJRQQPL24WGJA.jpg

Wyoming has had chances to make a run in the 2H, that fourth foul on Ike is huge.

Marcus Williams should have stayed at Wyoming this year. He could have had a brief taste of March Madness (and maybe stayed with the team).

It’s kinda hard to feel too much of the outrage when we played 4 NCAA tourney teams and still had an OOC SOS in the 230s. Had plenty of chances to prove it in conference and against Wisconsin (where we choked off a huge 1st half lead) and couldn’t get it done. There are several teams I feel like we should have been in above, but some of those data points are hard to overcome.

I agree with a lot of things Buzz said though. If the committee doesn’t value conference wins, why even have the conference tournament in the first place? A team like VT would’ve probably been first four out if they had lost to Duke, which would’ve been a travesty considering how they ended the season

A&M beat more ranked teams than Texas but yet Texas is a 6 seed and A&M is in the NIT. Like he said, it defies logic

This kid on Rutgers think 1.4 seconds = 14 seconds? Tf is he doing trying to dribble through the entire ND team before throwing up a shot?! :lol:

Man, every time I try to rationalize and talk myself out of TAMU making the tourney this year I just see Wyoming, Notre Dame, and Rutgers playing meaningful games.

Especially given we have a really close resume to Notre Dame, and beat them on a neutral court.

That incredibly heavy Big 10/ND influence in the Selection Committee is just setting up the Big 10 to look silly again.

Back
Top Bottom