The College Basketball Post

The problem with the SWAC is that we have way too many turnovers in all sports. We also do a piss poor job of preparing for out of conference games. I was cheering for Texas Southern, but I knew they had no chance in hell winning this game. Matter of fact, I haven't seen a March Madness ready SWAC team in a very long time.

Now if we're talking HBCU basketball, I really want to see how this Jackson State women's team play against LSU tomorrow.

This OSU/Loyola game is the worst 10 minute of basketball I've watched this tourney.
The first 10 minutes of the first game yesterday (Colo St/Michigan) was similar. Should’ve bet the under 1st Half in both games.

The first 10 minutes of the first game yesterday (Colo St/Michigan) was similar. Should’ve bet the under 1st Half in both games.
I missed that half. Guess it was a good thing. But holy suit the turnover and bad shots this game so far :lol: :smh:

Auburn/Jacksonville St it is from here on out.

Loyola’s band lookin so quidditch crowdy in their maroon/gold scarves

0DEBC99A-9AF7-4F28-9599-DAEC1E8AFA75.gif

They do have 7 TO and they’re 3/13 from three (23%), they played well only from like the 10:00 minute mark to the 5:00 mark.

As none of the tourney games are very close rn I put this atrocity of a game that is SC/HOWARD on and is 42-2 now. Does women's cbb have a mercy rule?!?

Back
Top Bottom