The College Basketball Post

I always try and go for a cross racial draft comparison.
People are gunna reach to compare Chet to a white guy.

the worst one i heard was "Sam Dekker is Keith Van Horn"
despite the fact that they play literally nothing alike.

Boucher had a pretty good career despite multiple ACL injuries,
16 year old homeless HS dropout, didn't play competitive organized ball until he was he was 17

Chet could be a bigger better version of that.

I always try and go for a cross racial draft comparison.
People are gunna reach to compare Chet to a white guy.

the worst one i heard was "Sam Dekker is Keith Van Horn"
despite the fact that they play literally nothing alike.

It's already happening.

Porzingis is the most common name being tossed out there and it's going to get even worse.

St. Lucia was controlled by the French at one point before England finally took it over. Most of the island has French last names

I do too

Americans have been butchering my name for decades :lol:
aah that makes sense, well luckily he grew up in canada where we don't have that problem. :lol:

americans pronouncing french names is always funny.
especially people from Louisiana who come up with bizzare pronunciations of obviously french names.

Lot of Chet slander, he has the tools but obviously will need to put some strength on so he doesn't get abused and constantly hurt in the league.

Huggins making Candace blush...just a little...

This crew fiended for her...do not blame (no Deshaun)

This TBS crew going hard on the sexual innuendos making Candace blush...talking moist and all...

Gah dammit, I'm late. I was just informed she loves womenz.

Bummer.

Lot of Chet slander, he has the tools but obviously will need to put some strength on so he doesn't get abused and constantly hurt in the league.
No slander from me. Just don't see him being able to put up a decent amount of points in the league.

Not sure how to respond to you Varnell cause I don't know quite what you're laughing at. *michael jackson shrug*

edit: well, boucher doesn't score well consistently so maybe yall right. no high on chet at all though.

Timme legit did the exact same thing on Thursday :lol:

Started off slow and then was abusing dudes in the 2nd half.

I’m not rooting against him; I hope he does flourish in the NBA. But I just can’t think of hardly any players in the last 25 years or who came in the league built that slightly who have.

KD maybe and he’s a one-of-one scoring savant.

Chet has more creation ability than has been on display in Gonzaga's system. He's not ever going to be some 25 PPG scorer, so if you're expecting that because he's going to be the top pick, you're going to be upset. But I do think it'll be easier for him to score in the pros when the court opens up a bit. He'll get his rebounds. Assists will go up. Will still be a menace defensively as a shot blocker. Would be really fun on Detroit or Houston.

Back
Top Bottom