The College Basketball Post

Kansas had an easy bracket and then got lucky with Moore getting hurt for Villanova...I don't think they've got it in them to come back tonight

I haven’t seen which Kansas player would step up to lead a comeback… if they could ignite we’d need an individual to ignite it

I haven’t seen which Kansas player would step up to lead a comeback… if they could ignite we’d need an individual to ignite it
Agbaji or Remy need to start hitting 3s, or KU is done in the first 5 minutes. They can't play the post with Bacot being impervious to fouls in the refs eyes.

If I was a college basketball fan

If I'm an underdog I'd want my team to press all the time and shoot 3s like VCU

Or offensive rebound the crap out of the ball and play fast like UNC.

That and good PG always seems like your best bet in the tournament.
Playing fast and aggressive is the way to go, but unfortunately most college coaches be too shook to play this way cuz it’s harder to micro manage the game :smh:

Need 2nd Half Caleb to close this **** out.
One I seen he only had 4pts, I knew Kansas was in trouble.

I said the other night that of Bacot gets his 20 boards as he usually does, Kansas gonna have some problems, considering they ain't really outrebounding teams like that. UNC had 50+ REB against Duke

Coach dumb not taking pantone dude out. He can't play d on that ankle and can't help 9n offense till it feels better

Back
Top Bottom