The College Basketball Post

I want to stand up and applaud those power brokers on network TV and at the NCAA that agreed to some deal that allowed Kansas-UNC to air on TBS tonight, while reruns of Bob Hearts Abishola, NCIS, and NCIS Hawaii are playing all night on CBS. There’s no way those sack-of-**** wrinkly, old white men aren’t huffing paint on a daily basis.
Wasnt the whole final four was on tbs? Why did you think it would be on cbs all of a sudden?

Wasnt the whole final four was on tbs? Why did you think it would be on cbs all of a sudden?
And it's a good idea you think? TBS? The home of HBO Max reruns. Why was any of it on TBS at this point? TNT, TBS, and TRU TV should've been on their own once the Final Four began, I know it was just TBS but why the ****... are we on cable....

And it's a good idea you think? TBS? The home of HBO Max reruns. Why was any of it on TBS at this point? TNT, TBS, and TRU TV should've been on their own once the Final Four began, I know it was just TBS but why the ****... are we on cable....
I hear you on that. Thought it was strange but I knew it was going to be on TBS since the final four was hosted on TBS

There's gotta be something weird with TBS. Like 80-year old Rose in North Carolina probably would've been channel surfing across CBS and stopped because North Carolina was playing. But TBS she would've been lucky to stumble on.

That floor board coming loose. Wow. How unlucky is that.

Once Dave slowed down he was great.

I hope the big fella enjoyed these last couple of weeks because where he is going next to play ball English ain’t the first language.

Don’t see Remy getting a ton of love nationally right now but his play in the second half was huge. That shot off the screen roll with the fading 3 was BIG TIME. Exactly what we was brought here to do.

Damn. Curry did ruin the game. He convinced regular people it was easy. He gave people too much confidence and belief in themselves. These dudes is accountants.
Nah, he his own entity. Can't be duplicated. Its ALL the other teams and players who tryna copy the Splash Bros and GSW who are dumb, thinking they can do what he and GSW did during their reign.

Basketball is still and always be a big man's game. The teams that have the bigs who can score inside when it counts, the team that attacks the paint the most, and the more physical team will almost always win the championship. Copycattin Curry and Klay only works in 2K

Last edited:
Good win for Kansas. I could nitpick a few late calls and no calls but when you’re up 15 at half you gotta close that game out. No excuses.

This UNC team still gave me way more than I ever expected. Hope the core of Davis, Bacot, Love run it back next year.

ALSO I was too tired to get in this thread last night and comment but “suck my d*** from the back” is crazy 😂

Back
Top Bottom