The College Basketball Post

Bobby Pettiford to ECU :pimp:

Wow

I say it all the time, don’t go to school just bc you wanna stunt with the gear when you come home. Cats buy the hype of the program but gonna be glued to the bench just like the other kid from Durham…MJ rice I think.

Go where they need you.

Wow

I say it all the time, don’t go to school just bc you wanna stunt with the gear when you come home. Cats buy the hype of the program but gonna be glued to the bench just like the other kid from Durham…MJ rice I think.

Go where they need you.
Interested to see where MJ lands. Him being hurt at the beginning of the season hurt him

Talked to his dad last week at the gym. He wanted Kansas State but they never offered. SDSU threw 70k at him but the one sticking point was free air travel for his girl and daughter. Guess Madsen cooperated or gave him the 6 figures he originally wanted

$70k in the pocket while living in SD ain’t that bad tbh

Wow

Go where they need you.

Bobby was on the fast track to being a Self 'guy' at guard. Loved his play during the early parts of his freshman yr. Then the injuries started piling up and he lost all of his confidence.

Staff wanted MJ to stay but I've heard his father was in the mix a ton. Him being hurt, getting COVID and then back spasms set him back from getting major minutes this year.

Amari Bailey to the NBA. French kid committed to UCLA earlier today, which makes more sense now.

Amari Bailey to the NBA. French kid committed to UCLA earlier today, which makes more sense now.
Mara coming will probably put Bona into the portal

Kid wants to go to the better school, why is that wrong?

“Better”…

Because it’s not happening. The best chance for an “impact” piece is Harrison Ingram and that’s if they can fight off Self.

Just being realistic with the gang

Back
Top Bottom