The College Basketball Post

Did you expect half of the roster to be filled in a couple weeks?

Portal closes May 11 and deadline to withdraw from the draft is May 31. It would be nice to have a key player locked in by now but the bench still needs to be filled

Idk what can't miss players Hubert is whiffing on but I'm not sure it's Justin Timberlake or dude from Colorado. Wake me up when Ingram makes a decision

Just wanted to see a starter commit. But I'll wait until June to see how it all shakes out.
Carolina plays things tight so something might be going on behind the scenes.

Idk if there's reason for those to be related

Assuming Kansas still wants to get Ingram on campus

Tough break for the Huskies

Landing Ingram, Cleveland or Mgbako would be solid and worthy of a clap for Hubert. Outside of that, there hasn’t really been much to be optimistic about.

7 scholarships to get “his” guys and hasn’t gotten anyone notable

Chapel hill fighting with GT for the bottom of the ACC.

Stay strong Space.

489168B5-2AD2-4E0A-8092-85D72C08AF4F.jpeg

Me scouting the portal to see who GT can get and I can enjoy watching next year at McCamish

Timberlake is unexpected. I thought he was going to be a UCONN guy.

The Ingram visit got pushed back because neither Self or Townsend would have been on campus so that is why it has been rescheduled.

KU wants a PG, wing and a BIG but there is the possibility of another scholarship opening up.

Timberlake is unexpected. I thought he was going to be a UCONN guy.

The Ingram visit got pushed back because neither Self or Townsend would have been on campus so that is why it has been rescheduled.

KU wants a PG, wing and a BIG but there is the possibility of another scholarship opening up.
Jalen Tyson and Dickinson :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom