The College Basketball Post

Tuesday will be a MEMORABLE night and all you have to do is take 30 seconds to fill out this form to get FREE tickets. We are looking forward to having an energetic crowd on Tuesday evening! This is your first chance to help change the trajectory of our home court advantage. You don't want to miss being at Capital One Arena this week!

Register Here for up to 4 Free Tickets

Join us and Hoya Nation for what will be an amazing celebration in the nation's capital! Contact our ticket office at [email protected] with any questions.

I was young when Dawn Staley in college, so i liked her as a player. She can recruit and motivate well., but She just isn't on Gino, Kim Mulkey or Ivey's level as a game coach .

Hubert and his white wife sat directly in front of me at the opening round in Winston back in 07 :lol:

He’s gonna have plenty of time to spend with her soon

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/longformarticle/college-basketball-recruiting-the-early-signing-period-begins-this-week-duke-kentucky-rutgers-dylan-harper-derik-queen-tre-johnson-zoom-diallo-derrion-reid-219705376/#2293264[/URL]

Back
Top Bottom