The College Basketball Post

Gotta get my guys! Even tho Rick had his and had to walk the complaint back

The Big Ten has some legends that never did anything in the league: Dee Brown, Brandon Paul, Cassius Winston, I could go on for days,

James Augustine who got wrecked by Sean May in the title game. I’m sure every conference has these diminutive or flawed beasts. :lol:

IMG_3227.jpeg

My Cougs! Doin' work!

I was talking to the owner of the bar I go to all the time. He asked me what the line was. I didn't know, so I said "probably about7.5?" It was 13!.5!! I was being generous!

Gotta embrace the idea they stole from Marquette back in the day.

Sold out now. Grabbed tickets yesterday. Can’t believe I paid less to go to the game in Cameron last week than these idiots are wanting for lowers for their national title game

Send me the shirt you get

Lmao they’re in every seat of the lower bowl I thought
They are and they’ve got them laid out all the way to the top in the endzone of the student section. I guess they actually expect to go all the way back for the first time since the 90’s.

I wasn’t paying $160+ to sit baseline lower for this one when I paid $130 for the game last week in Cameron. Got in for $55. They’ll have attendants passing some out but I know how that goes

Had some people text me about free ones but they wouldn’t know until Saturday morning, didn’t want to risk it.

Back
Top Bottom