The College Basketball Post

Yo, what happened to Proctor? I'm noticing on a few mocks he's free falling to late second round. I know he lost his starting job but did the injury really derail his season that much? woody2626 woody2626

Yo, what happened to Proctor? I'm noticing on a few mocks he's free falling to late second round. I know he lost his starting job but did the injury really derail his season that much? woody2626 woody2626
Pretty much. We went on a long winning streak so Jon stuck with the lineup and brought him off the bench. Same thing you’re seeing now after the concussion but with Foster messing his ankle up Saturday he’ll be back to starting. The home game against wake he didn’t score. He’s been so hesitant to drive this year ever since and that’s what really opened things up for him last year. You see him being more perimeter oriented or settling for step backs(which do work with his handle). The mock draft today had him in next years class but I don’t expect that(yet). Him and Roach still struggle to play together. Roach is having a career year from 3 but he’s been the better guy with the ball in his hands. A situation to follow over the next few games depending on if Foster misses time

Just tired of lower body injuries man, we have multiple each year it seems now.

I challenge you to watch a full game this week and pay attention to just him and the commentary. You’ll notice several things

I’ll try to lock in for the Michigan state game.

I ain’t gonna lie, I haven’t willingly watched Purdue since that carsen edwards run in 2019 and before that it was E’twuan Moore, Hummel and JaJuan Johnson lmao

Not as of now. Expected to try his hand at a pro career most likely via the g league route. Next year is probably the first year you see Duke really active in the portal for once. The word a couple weeks ago was they expect quite a bit of turnover

Darren Harris had a night tonight in the championship. He has become a more complete offensive player.

I’ll try to lock in for the Michigan state game.

I ain’t gonna lie, I haven’t willingly watched Purdue since that carsen edwards run in 2019 and before that it was E’twuan Moore, Hummel and JaJuan Johnson lmao

Damn you wasn’t watching no Jaden Ivey games? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom