The College Basketball Post

Wasn’t this only like their 6th or 7th final four appearance? That’s shocking to me given how dominant they’ve been the last 20 or so years. Best program in the country :pimp:

Does Iowa stand a chance against South Carolina? Or is South Carolina rolling essentially a foregone conclusion

Wasn’t this only like their 6th or 7th final four appearance? That’s shocking to me given how dominant they’ve been the last 20 or so years. Best program in the country :pimp:

Does Iowa stand a chance against South Carolina? Or is South Carolina rolling essentially a foregone conclusion
Iowa has an excellent shot to win. They did it last year with Clark scoring 41. The key will be Clark has to go off, South Carolina’s Cardoso has to get in foul trouble and Martin, Affolter and Stuelke have to get at least 20 combined

Iowa can absolutely win tonight. Pretty battle tested after these last 2 games. Had to defend different types of players. Figuring things out.

2006 and 2009 UCONN teams were really talented, but disappointed.

I was a kid but I for sure thought that there was at least 4-5 big East teams that could’ve cut down the nets in 2009. Off the top of my head I remember that Louisville team that got upset by Noris Cole and Cleveland state, ND was good, Pitt and Lavance Fields losing to Nova’s Scottie Reynolds and Cory Fisher’s team in the E8, Cuse and Flynn. Big East dominated that year

Was way thrown off by this. Worked this morning then came to a sports bar that was doing 90s music trivia and my friend told me the game was at 3 and I had no idea :lol:

Didn’t it always used to be at night?
On a Tuesday night after the men’s game on Monday. They changed it last year.

Back
Top Bottom