The College Basketball Post

Would be hard to turn down being a lotto pick, but apparently Pope is really close with the Sheppard family.

No one wants to see 24 year olds playing in March

Get a job at State Farm, bozos

As funny as this is I think they do :rofl:

America loves the underdog they can see in themselves. That's why they liked ole buddy from Oakland so much then you have DJ Burns the big tubby kid granted he's 6'9 but still his body type isn't typical.

As funny as this is I think they do :rofl:

America loves the underdog they can see in themselves. That's why they liked ole buddy from Oakland so much then you have DJ Burns the big tubby kid granted he's 6'9 but still his body type isn't typical.

America definitely prefers the teams of juniors and seniors over the NBA-bound one and dones

Ratings were 4% higher than last year which had the best ratings since 2017. Zion was 2018 so no idea what you’re talking about

What? 😂😂😂

You are missing my point completely

IMG_2881.png

The reason the final four did well etc was due to blue bloods being in it.

Most of America would still rather see top notch 1 and dones vs no names who will be at Hertz in a year

Paolo wasn't the draw here, your second point was. Narratives sell.

But yeah a Final Four game between the biggest rivalry in all of college basketball is going to do crazy numbers.

Nah most of America knew who he was

Again - most basketball fans couldn’t name a single dude all season

Nah most of America knew who he was

Again - most basketball fans couldn’t name a single dude all season

Paolo is an afterthought in the league no one is talking about him, he's a good player but nothing about him is super marketable, he doesn't have a big personality or game that we've never seen before.

Take him off the court and you put Duke vs UNC in any Final Four game it's still going to get a huge viewership.

Paolo is an afterthought in the league no one is talking about him, he's a good player but nothing about him is super marketable, he doesn't have a big personality or game that we've never seen before.

Take him off the court and you put Duke vs UNC in any Final Four game it's still going to get a huge viewership.

He was an all star in y2 and is the core piece of a young Magic team in the 4 seed

Again, the casual hoop fan knew who he was that year

Back
Top Bottom