The College Basketball Post

Gonzaga holds on... Olynik is clutch. Up by 1... makes a 2 to make it 55-52 with like 26 seconds to play...

:rofl:rollin

That UCLA look :lol: John Wooden is rolling over in his grave

They going swimming with those board shorts after the game?

D'Angelo Harrison is suspended for the season and will have 'to work his way back' onto the team next year. He's a volatile little dude.

As soon as things look up for this team, they start to go down :smh:

Pretty sure his brother is in prison for a drug deal than resulted in a murder, so I'm just going to guess the college enviornment is the easiest adjustment for him.

mean.gif

Idiot.

Kid is too talented, but he really needs another year. Hoping he "works" his way back on the team.

While on the subject of SJU, what's up on the recruiting front? You never seem to hear much.

Are we sure you can miss a kid that shoots 7 three's a game at a 31% clip that much anyway?

Lunardi Bubble:

IN (7, in S-curve order):
42. Oklahoma, 43. Iowa State, 47. La Salle 48. Kentucky, 49. Temple 50. Villanova, 51. Ole Miss

OUT (9, in S-curve order):
69. Tennessee, 70. Boise State, 71. Baylor, 72. Alabama , 73. Southern Miss, 74. Arizona State, 75. St. John's, 76. Maryland, 77. Iowa

I think SJU is still in the mix for Rysheed Jordan, but I'm not sure who else. 

Of course Coach K takes last night as a chance to stand up against how unsafe rushing the court is. 

Tough situation w Harrison. He's had issues with the team on and off the past two years but his contribution will be missed. This Johnnies team is too raw to lose a scorer, regardless of efficiency. Hopefully for his own sake he figures things out and works back on the team.

Are we sure you can miss a kid that shoots 7 three's a game at a 31% clip that much anyway?

Lunardi Bubble:

IN (7, in S-curve order):
42. Oklahoma, 43. Iowa State, 47. La Salle 48. Kentucky, 49. Temple 50. Villanova, 51. Ole Miss

OUT (9, in S-curve order):
69. Tennessee, 70. Boise State, 71. Baylor, 72. Alabama , 73. Southern Miss, 74. Arizona State, 75. St. John's, 76. Maryland, 77. Iowa
so the SEC tourny is going to be the turning point for most of those SEC teams then

Great to see Shocka and Brad Stevens go at it today. Gonna be a good game.

On another note A10 is prolly the 3rd best basketball conference this year.

Based on what? It's been kind of mediocre considering what it looked like on paper in the fall.

Based on what? It's been kind of mediocre considering what it looked like on paper in the fall.

i def take back being 3rd best conference

StL
Butler
VCU
Temple
La Salle

all have a good chance of getting in the dance

and if Xavier didnt fall off so fast...still a pretty strong league.

Back
Top Bottom