The College Basketball Post

Smart move.

The kid clearly has the talent, once the maturity and experience catches up...there's no reason why he can't be a first rounder next year.

Hopefully the core of SJU stays intact for next season.

With Howland and that program in flummox? Don't really see that but ok. Regardless, I'd be surprised if he leaves the East Coast, most likely he stays in Philly.

Can't even think of a 2nd candidate in that league, I'd say it's his by default. KCP has balled this year, his teammates are laughably bad.

Last edited:
Julius Randle will announce on March 20th.

I wonder how Calipari fostered that relationship between Kentucky and Drake.
Pretty easy when WWW is on your side along with Hov.

Was told a couple weekends ago by a friend about some stories at Memphis while he was there. Said their cafe used to be so bad and the food at the end would be like dog food. Said Joey Dorsey walked up to a normal *** student in the cafe and told him to give him his food or he'd beat his ***. Said Dozier did the same thing too.

He said some **** about how Calipari is in the mafia and paid players while he was at Memphis but that no one is gonna snitch because he took care of them and their families.

Justin Jackson to UNC just helps us with Theo.

Harry Giles took his 3rd trip to Duke Saturday against Miami

That kid Harry Giles is nice

UNC probably is not in Theo top 3 regardless ... Duke, State and IU

Last edited:
For all that happened, not as bad as an outcome as I originally thought...

And slow down, I'ma need Theo in Bloomington good sir's

Good...Hopefully this encourages him to get his head on straight and come back much improved. This team should be a problem next year potentially.

Still would love to add Rysheed to the mix as well though.

my St. John's reports friends tell me Rysheed is going to UCLA

Smart move.

The kid clearly has the talent, once the maturity and experience catches up...there's no reason why he can't be a first rounder next year.

Hopefully the core of SJU stays intact for next season.

I think we will. Obekpa and JaKarr aren't going anywhere. The Addition of Sanchez for next year is gonna be sick.

I think this "young team" won't be young anymore, thus no excuses and they can finally have a full year of Branch with Obekpa and Sanchez in the paint with Jakar and D'Lo on the outside. Could do work...I hope

Hopkins interviewing for USC job, if he goes there Sheeshhhh
I'm fine with it if he leaves, Syracuse is probably still a top 10 job, and I think we could get a big name. The biggest blow is his recruiting ability. These past 6 years have been great.

Catholic 7 + Xavier and Butler is a solid start. That league will be a good watch. 

Back
Top Bottom