The College Basketball Post

I wish I knew which Wisconsin team was going to show up in this tournament. :smh:

Can't decide if i'm taking them to the elite 8 or out first round. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I've got Michigan St, New Mexico, Georgetown and Miami in the final 4

Michigan St and G'Town in the final

and G'Town winning it all.

Big East suits today announced Xavier, Butler and Creighton are joining to make 10 teams. They are also discussing the addition of St. Louis and Dayton in the future.

How good is new mexico? Im seeing them as quite a few favorites in that region to make the final 4

Especially now.

nah im not buying it...just bc Pitt and Cuse(maybe L'ville) are on the way, move the tourney from Gboro where its been traditionally held for years?

i mean money wise yea i understand but as far as basketball and fan wise it should stay put...ACC tourney in Gboro is big to this conference.

nah im not buying it...just bc Pitt and Cuse(maybe L'ville) are on the way, move the tourney from Gboro where its been traditionally held for years?

i mean money wise yea i understand but as far as basketball and fan wise it should stay put...ACC tourney in Gboro is big to this conference.
I've been the last 3 times it's been in Greensboro. It honestly needs to become the permanent home. Right in the middle for the entire conference, electricity in that building is crazy.

Julius Randle to Kentucky. Can't believe this ****

laugh.gif
@ him wearing a rolex and burberry tie
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Cal sent that suitcase with 92 bricks in it down to Texas last August, no doubt in my mind
mean.gif
fixed.
So, in the spirit of rivalry and in a very creative effort to get as many Jackrabbits "fans" in the building as possible, Sparty faithful have taken out their wallets and purchased SDSU gear to be part-time Jackrabbits honks on the side. They are having it expressed-delivered to their houses. So despite the early tip for Tom Izzo's team, some MSU fans clearly plan on sticking around, changing their wardrobe and hollering like hell for Nate Wolters and Co. at the 7:15 tip.

Keloland.com with more:
In the downstairs shipping area, workers have been busy boxing up orders, getting ready to mail them out. "One of the interesting things is just where you see everything going. We track that and it's all over the country," Bookstore Marketing Coordinator Stephen Brua said. Brua says Internet traffic to the bookstore's website has doubled and some of those orders are from alumni now living in Michigan.

"We've had a couple of fans who want to make sure they get everything for Thursday, so what they're doing is paying $50 for overnight shipping just for some T-shirts," Brua said. "We've actually have had some people, Michigan State fans calling in," Brua said. "Michigan and Michigan State are playing in the same arena, so what the people are doing, buying some stuff so they can go to that game and cheer against Michigan."
The report states SDSU has quadrupled its merchandise sales as of late. It's going to be really interesting at the Palace of Auburn Hills.

Normally when a lower-seeded team has a shot against a big boy, the arena will really move and sway and cheer for the upset. Now MSU fans are taking that to a material level. Safe to say, South Dakota State will never have more fans at a game than Thursday. I love this story.

Does anybody know if 6 McDonalds All Americans committed to one team is the most ever? Just wondering about that....

The fact that we'll most likely lose Chris Collins after the season to Northwestern
ohwell.gif
why can't someone take Wojo instead so we can bring Christian on staff

Why would Wojo leave when he knows he got the show to himself in a couple years when K retires :pimp:

Marcus Lee needs to transfer before he even gets to campus :lol:

Last edited:
UK gets best class on paper evry year.

Chemistry will still be an issue especially if guys come back. Kids will bewanting to transfer mid year.

Theyll be good not a lock like everyone is proclaiming.

Obviously you can't pencil anyone in given March turns into single elimination - but IF they add Wiggins and even just one of WCS/Goodwin/Poythress come back - that's a dominant, dominant team.

Back
Top Bottom