The College Basketball Post

ComeUp: He doesn't have to be the guy anymore. This is Randle's team.

Malta: Third game of their collegiate careers. Best competition they'll face all season. Sparty is NC type caliber. Appling, Harris, and Trice all solid defensively.

Malta: Third game of their collegiate careers. Best competition they'll face all season. Sparty is NC type caliber. Appling, Harris, and Trice all solid defensively.
That was my point. This role is a better fit for him. 

I'm man enough to admit Drew looks lost out there running point.

You still my boy, Drew. But wake up in the second half. Your team needs you.

There's no Drew and Randle pick and roll, like seriously.

Way too much dribbling as well, Young balling like I thought he would though.

Randle looks like another tweener that will be taken in the top 5, i hope GMs learned from bennett, thomas robinson & derrick williams that these types of players are a huge risk and arent franchise players

i been said the harrison twins dont look like 1 & done players, gary harris showin them what a real 1st round pick look like

Or maybe they're just not that good to begin with? It's like folks didn't learn from last year when they had UK come in at #3 and flamed out of the top 25 within 2 weeks.

UK is AAU good and this team is no better than last years squad and it's evident.

Randle looks like another tweener that will be taken in the top 5, i hope GMs learned from bennett, thomas robinson & derrick williams that these types of players are a huge risk and arent franchise players
I think Randle will be a better scorer than those guys, but he definitely has the "tweener" look to him. And I have no faith in him being able to defend NBA 4s

Last edited:
Poythress is out there working as well. Harrisons letting me down right now Drew specifically. He needs to lead this team and post guys that are smaller. He's also not finding anybody in position to score. Don't know how Mich St isn't up 30.

Nah. He's better than all 3 imo.

Just having rough half, he'll turn up 2nd half

Gary Harris looks exactly like the type of player the Spurs would draft and haunt my nightmares for years to come.

I don't like anything about either of those Harrison twins. I watched the YouTube vids and never saw the hype...now I'm seeing it live in action. They look like a couple of spoiled punks...always got that pouting *** face on.

And god help whoever takes Willie Cauley-Stein in the top 10 this year.

Izzo comin with that Poppovich Lebron extreme pack the paint D.

Aint Aaron Harison supposed to be a shooter, only James Young came to play for for the Kentucky gaurds.

Andrew Harrison basically showing everything scouts didn't like about him in high school, questionable first step? Poor decision making and bad body language, hope he picks it up in the second half.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom