The College Basketball Post

Lol...this post may have took the biggest hit from the move.

There's damn near 3 years worth of posts missing.

this is a damn joke. How do we lose nearly 3000 pages? Meth better get in here and explain this ****.

Biggest thread on NT and they can't figure out a way to transport everything over. I shouldn't be surprised. Everything this site does these days is half assed

thomas%20robinson.jpg

BIG news in the recruiting world on the eve of Midnight Madness as Kansas got a commitment from Big Man Thomas Robinson today. Why do you care? Well because he is a power forward in the Class of 2009….the very same position and class as Daniel Orton. Kansas chose Robinson as a "sure thing" and Robinson picked the Jayhawks over Memphis. But now that clears the way for Orton (who had Kansas as a "co-leader") to potentially pick the Cats, possibly very soon. Could be a big weekend in Lexington….stay tuned.

Nice pickup for Kansas. I wonder where Daniel Orton is going to end up.

What In Merlin's Beard... I feel like i just walked into the breakroom only to find out that someone just ate my lunch. #feelsbadman

Unbelievable. Feels like I lost a family member and I have are mental memories of the past 3 years.

With that said, I love all y'all and got me reminiscing about this thread over the last 8-9 years. Best thread on NT.

We Lost 3,000 pages... Yuku pulled a sucker move: locked NT out of their database thus not allowing them to access all of the threads/post hence I lost 15,000 post :rolleyes

What's going on fellas?? Been part of Niketalk for awhile but never posted and this has been my favorite thread for a very long time. So I figured I'd start posting after this past weekend. I went to the Nike Global Challenge and Nike World Basketball festival this past weekend and got all access passes from Nike so was able to meet nearly every d1 head coach in America (Got pics with Roy & hubert davis and Calipari). At one point was sitting next to Baylor's Scott Drew when I hear him say "What's up big time??" and it turns out to be World Wide Wes. I obviously knew who he was but didn't want to make it obvious. So I complemented him on his shoes (low cut black nikes with WWes on the back). He was really cool and shook my hand and ended up saying bye when he left. And not sure if anyone has heard about this league but the concept seems pretty cool so I figured I'd share.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ftvaW_blog.html?socialreader_check=0&denied=1

Whats going on fellas?? Been on Niketalk for awhile but never really posted but this has been my favorite thread for years (R.I.P. to most of it). After this weekend I figured I'd start posting on here and add whatever I can. This past weekend I attended the Nike Global Challenge & Nike World Basketball Festival. Nike hooked it up with all access passes so I was fortunate enough to go where ever I wanted and met nearly every big time head coach in america (I got a pic with Roy Williams & Hubert Davis and Calipari). At one point I was sitting next to Baylor's head coach Scott Drew and heard him say "whats up big time" to none other than World Wide Wes. I had to complement him on his shoes (low cut black nikes with WWes on the back) and we talked for a bit and I must admit he was a really cool guy. I also wanted to see if anyone has heard of this new league starting up?? It's a pretty cool concept for any basketball fan....here is the link

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...s-this-summer/2012/07/10/gJQA2ftvaW_blog.html

When is Maryland / UA going to get caught?

Got the Harrison twins front and center in the Washington Post rocking all UA gear talking about UM is their leader.

^Couldnt the same be said for any Nike/Adidas school? **** has been going on ever since Sonny Vacarro changed the game.

Shady recruiting with Maryland/UA or not, the Harrison Twins were always going to be very interested in Maryland. Their dad grew up in Baltimore and has been a huge Maryland fan, and they still have a lot of family up there. Papa Harrison is really one of the main reasons Shaq Cleare ended up there last year.

The connection with Turgeon doesn't hurt either. Turgeon's the only reason the Harrisons ever gave TAMU any attention.

Back
Top Bottom