The College Basketball Post

Something I was thinking about last week. What's the difference between Thomas Robinson and Cliff Alexander? 

You gotta take Hill out. He's killing us on both ends now and getting outplayed by Rodriguez.

EDIT: and as soon as I type that he finds Horford and Kurtz for 2 easy baskets. Stop forcing shots and keep finding your teammates.

Last edited:
Something I was thinking about last week. What's the difference between Thomas Robinson and Cliff Alexander? 

Cliff is bigger, stronger, better defender.

They play pretty similarly on O though which is why I know he'll do well with Self, thank god he isn't a wing player.

Champ CBB picks are on point, he helped me on some come ups last season I didn't even see coming.

Cliff Alexander looks more fluid and has a better touch around the rim than T-Rob. T-Rob was an extremely late bloomer. He never really developed anything. He caught a growth spurt...hit the weights and just went harder than everyone. He's never really had a great "feel" for the game.

Last edited:
Interested to see what Larry can come up for their interior defense now without Kennedy. Not going to be easy.

Miami played well in the 2H, but their interior defense was so bad. Surprised by that.

Was a terrific night for Brett Comer. 28pts 11assts in a great OT victory. Williams for USCB was superb with 29 and 16 boards.

Was there tension last year?

No tension but didnt seem they had that togetherness....i think there was too much pressure on team to let jabari eat...they seem to be having more fun this year...it helps that jones okafor and winslow were tight before coming in

To anyone watching the uconn Stanford game who is the light skinned girl on uconn's bench? She wearing a navy blue outfit. Anyway she got a gang of booty on her.

Back
Top Bottom