The College Basketball Post

Towns is stout boy and he plays with a chip on his shoulder. A big with a chip on his shoulder who has skill.. 
pimp.gif

this is my first time seeing Louisville boy do they have no offense....people just cant be scared of going to the hole...if you get blocked who cares but you gotta be aggressive and not intimated....Duke and Gonzaga may be the only ones who give kentucky a challenge...

this is my first time seeing Louisville boy do they have no offense....people just cant be scared of going to the hole...if you get blocked who cares but you gotta be aggressive and not intimated....Duke and Gonzaga may be the only ones who give kentucky a challenge...
Give Kentucky credit, Rozier and Jones have been held to a minimum, Rozier has been a monster this season

Wisconsin, I would love to see Wisconsin vs. Kentucky

Last edited:

They are playing Kentucky man.

i don't think Kentucky played a great game....they had their chances but couldn't hit anything and they have been jacking up some terrible shots...

Gonzaga almost lost to St. John's they won't have a chance to beat Kentucky. Compete, sure maybe, but they won't beat this team.

i don't think Kentucky played a great game....they had their chances but couldn't hit anything and they have been jacking up some terrible shots...
I mean, it's a huge rivalry game pitting two of the best teams in the country. I don't know why you are so hyper critical of both teams. I think what happened today was pretty clear

Kentucky is insanely talented and deep, they play together and not selfish, great coaching

Louisville has a ton of grit and heart, also talented but don't matchup on paper with Kentucky, great coaching

I mean, it's a huge rivalry game pitting two of the best teams in the country. I don't know why you are so hyper critical of both teams. I think what happened today was pretty clear

Kentucky is insanely talented and deep, they play together and not selfish, great coaching

Louisville has a ton of grit and heart, also talented but don't matchup on paper with Kentucky, great coaching

well this game kentucky hasnt played well its the truth...so many turnovers some unforced and dumb fouls...but they can do that and get away with it cause of the talent...louisville just doesnt have the offense to take advantage

Gonzaga almost lost to St. John's they won't have a chance to beat Kentucky. Compete, sure maybe, but they won't beat this team.
I don't take one game and make determinations for the rest of the season. Zaga still getting better, I think they could beat Kentucky. Sabonis and Karnowski are big boys with legit skill and Wiltjer is a great stretch big

Obviously Kentucky will be favored in any game but the Zags, Duke, Wisky have the teams to upset. Zona has some big men as well but I don't trust their guard play

Need to watch more Virginia

Last edited:
I've seen some horrendous shots from both backcourts :lol:

UK just managed to overcome their bad backcourt play, Ulis being the exception.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom