The College Basketball Post

refs tried to screw us over, some of the worst calls ive ever seen. thank god dunn took over and didnt let em ruin the game

Dunn was a monster outscoring Zona 10 to 2 in the final 2 minutes.

BS 4TH FOUL kept this game close, can't wait for MSU.

Believe, you just watched that Kentucky game and based it off that.
Hate the John wall comparisons tho.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Went to the BUC this afternoon to catch the Canes against Northeastern. Tough break, we lost on a buzzer beater. Got to keep it moving though.

Dunn was a monster outscoring Zona 10 to 2 in the final 2 minutes.

BS 4TH FOUL kept this game close, can't wait for MSU.

Believe, you just watched that Kentucky game and based it off that.
Hate the John wall comparisons tho.

My man. Im still so drunk from game i cant get into how unreal Dunn was but yo, wow

Wow man. Just went through the game this morning, Zona had no chance with him on the floor. Unreal last couple minutes by him.

I really like Bullock too.

Dunn straight up outclassed us, **** was painful t watch for me. Gave me slight flashbacks to Fredette lighting AZ up twice

Honestly, what is wrong with the Monmouth bench players? 
eek.gif
roll.gif

Them dudes is on another troll level. First I seen a human bass fishing photo taken, now I just seen dude standing with his teammate doing a handstand and having his legs move like scissors to the dude standing. I NEED THAT GIF

Michigan State vs Providence tonight. Body is ready for Valentine and Dunn

Last edited:
Honestly, what is wrong with the Monmouth bench players? :wow: :rofl:

Them dudes is on another troll level. First I seen a human bass fishing photo taken, now I just seen dude standing with his teammate doing a handstand and having his legs move like scissors to the dude standing. I NEED THAT GIF

See you there.

Honestly, what is wrong with the Monmouth bench players? :wow: :rofl:

I need a compilation vid of all the celebrations. Those dudes have me dying laughing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom