The College Basketball Post

Not the way I wanted the season to end :smh: Thought we had it a few times....Good game UNC fans...

Man when we took that lead 64-59 i just knew we were bout to pull away

quise2024 quise2024 Your post is gone somehow but I see the quote. BOY STOP! Cats been blaming anything other than us beating them this whole f****** tourney. Refs, home court advantage playing in SC and saying "the road easy for Duke" or "Florida gonna walk to the final 4" I'll go back and find them for you don't worry. I'm still gonna talk my s*** because everybody has been doubting us. And ME create excuses for if/when we win?!? HA!!!! I've been telling cats in here don't overlook us. You don't have to worry about me creating excuses for my squad FOH with that

The ones talkin that easy road duke noise had nothin to do with doubting SC. And Duke fans were the only ones talkin bout home court advantage and they dont even post in here anymore

The ones talkin that easy road duke noise had nothin to do with doubting SC. And Duke fans were the only ones talkin bout home court advantage and they dont even post in here anymore

Oh ok. Well what's your excuse for these guys then? And this is just a quick search:

This ain't the footy thread tho :lol: Gators walking to the Final Four this weekend :pimp:

Dear NCAA...Thank you for the officiating. Signed, North Carolina, Kentucky, and South Carolina.

Refs dictating the game :smh:

South Carolina is a mediocre program that's never had this type success, the moment will be too big for them

I didn't include all the Duke cakewalk to the final four and Duke bad draw for the game in SC posts since you already addressed it. But what about these huh? Am I still makin up excuses? Or was it these guys doubting us and our play LIKE I SAID?!?! I'm gonna talk my s*** playa and if you don't like it you can block me

Fam, folks thought Gonzaga wasn't gonna make it to Phoenix either let alone beat WVU. Oregon had their doubters also, the us against the world narrative doesn't fly when it's us, Gonzaga, and Oregon vs. all...which is just UNC at this point.

Oh ok. Well what's your excuse for these guys then? And this is just a quick search:

This ain't the footy thread tho :lol: Gators walking to the Final Four this weekend :pimp:

Dear NCAA...Thank you for the officiating. Signed, North Carolina, Kentucky, and South Carolina.

Refs dictating the game :smh:

South Carolina is a mediocre program that's never had this type success, the moment will be too big for them

I didn't include all the Duke cakewalk to the final four and Duke bad draw for the game in SC posts since you already addressed it. But what about these huh? Am I still makin up excuses? Or was it these guys doubting us and our play LIKE I SAID?!?! I'm gonna talk my s*** playa and if you don't like it you can block me

Where the hell did I doubt South Carolina in the post you quoted? :nerd:

If you recall, the refs were making questionable calls on SOUTH CAROLINA down the stretch allowing Duke to keep the game close, that's what I was referring too.

Sit your overly excited, quote happy *** down and enjoy the Final 4.

Fantastic game between UK and UNC. Congrats to the UNC fans in here. Happy for Roy. 

I got something to say...ranted this on Twitter...

Over the past week, I've seen dudes hate on K, Cal and Self for underachieving this season/in the tournament this year. Look, only four teams/coaches make the Final Four and only one cuts down the nets. It's really really hard to do. The NCAA Tournament is a one-game elimination tournament. You have an off night, miss shots, catch a few bad breaks and you're in trouble, you're going home early. 

Top five active coaches IMO...K, Cal, Roy, Self, Wright. All five of those guys have had MULTIPLE disappointing seasons/NCAAT runs. Appreciate them for their 30 win seasons, conference titles, wins against blue bloods, as well as the years they make the Final Four and even cut down the nets. Don't slander them for the years they lose in a one-and-done tournament.

/rant.

Found it jon4rd jon4rd

Oh really? Walking in?
You right. SCarolina been on a ******* tear. Baylor ain't a tourney team, but they're good and Duke was even better. SC ain't a cakewalk, and they know the Gators better than most. It'll be a damn good/stressful game.
Hop off pls. And for real, congrats to your squad 8)

Last edited:
Where the hell did I doubt South Carolina in the post you quoted? :nerd:

If you recall, the refs were making questionable calls on SOUTH CAROLINA down the stretch allowing Duke to keep the game close, that's what I was referring too.

Sit your overly excited, quote happy *** down and enjoy the Final 4.

Aight bet my bad. Point still remains for everyone else

Fam, folks thought Gonzaga wasn't gonna make it to Phoenix either let alone beat WVU. Oregon had their doubters also, the us against the world narrative doesn't fly when it's us, Gonzaga, and Oregon vs. all...which is just UNC at this point.
almost everyone in here had us losing to the winner of uk and ucla lol

Roy Williams said Joel Berry II sprained both ankles this weekend. Said he hurt one of his ankles in practice on Saturday and sprained the other one in tonight's game. "He's a tough little nut," Williams said. "He's got two bad ankles."

I used to hate Coach Cal, and Kentucky with a passion when I was younger & thought it would be easy to always contend for a Title when you recruit the top freshmen of one and dones that are most NBA ready each year. 

As I've gotten older since he first took over I now see how challenging it would be to essentially each year start from somewhat scratch, with a new starting lineup of one and done's. Managing that talent, those egos, and none of them really having experience just makes it harder than you think.

Kentucky really impressed me, that team fought hard and UNC is a veteran group that Roy Williams has had the advantage of molding for a couple years, I didn't think it was going to be a close game at all.

What a game. 

tvobach tvobach

You said it perfectly...when you think about it its so hard to win...you cant win every year..yea we get salty and talk smack but lets be realistic...a lot of our teams atleast have a shot every year..not everyone can say that..

What is kentucky incoming class lookimg like?

These kids at kentucky crying after the loss and lonzo straight up declared for the nba the second ucla got bounced lol

Last edited:
What is kentucky incoming class lookimg like?

These kids at kentucky crying after the loss and lonzo straight up declared for the nba the second ucla got bounced lol
It's ok got 5 guys coming in. Losing 8 from this squad .We could definitely use another guard next year.

I think it'll be important to see if Hamidou Diallo goes to the draft or plays at Kentucky next year, will be very important for kentucky and they could struggle if he goes to draft

@TVobach

You said it perfectly...when you think about it its so hard to win...you cant win every year..yea we get salty and talk smack but lets be realistic...a lot of our teams atleast have a shot every year..not everyone can say that..
Thanks brother. It's tough. I mean, look, KU's losses the last two years have stung. But, being one of the final eight teams alive, losing to the eventual champ in 2016 and possibly the eventual champ in 2017? Can't hang your head too much. Just picked bad times to have your worst shooting performance of the year.

Back
Top Bottom