The College Basketball Post

damn allen is going to be the most hated of all time by the time hes done with college lol......have this feeling bolden is going to declare...i cant see him transferring and sitting a year...kid just want to go straight to the league and it just shows with his demeanor

Seriously. That was probably the livest crowd I've ever seen for the NCAA 3 Point Shootout and Dunk Contest. :lol:

Just giving you a hard time as usual lol.

I do think he should've stayed another year considering his eligibility issues really set him back. His confidence was shot.
Lol, I gotcha. But, yeah, it was a tough situation for him.

No one else going to the final four? Y'all disappoint me!

Fly out of LAX tomorrow.
Spent my money on Elite 8 tickets only to see KU take the L... 
ohwell.gif

Sindarius thornwell still battling an illness. Hasn't practiced with the team. I hope he comes out and has a Jordan flu game-esque performance. Don't think we have a chance without him

Jamie Dixon...what a first year at TCU. Taking a team that was 12-21 the year befroe, without Jaylen Fisher and winning the NIT in its first year.

Guy has always been a damn good coach. Happy he is flourishing while Pitt will fall into the dumps of the ACC and never be relevant again.

Jamie Dixon...what a first year at TCU. Taking a team that was 12-21 the year befroe, without Jaylen Fisher and winning the NIT in its first year.

Guy has always been a damn good coach. Happy he is flourishing while Pitt will fall into the dumps of the ACC and never be relevant again.
Always thought Dixon was a really good coach. He had been at Pitt for a while though and it did seem like both parties just needed something different.

I agree that's why I wanted him to take the job at TCU.

I just think him and Howland made Pitt seem like a much better job than it really is...think that program is in for a rough stretch in the ACC now.

Jamie Dixon going to have TCU operating the same way he did with those Pitt teams he had a few years back. Once he starts 'cruiting' in that talent rich Dallas, DFW area he might be on to something.

Diallo...:smh:

BIFM....going up to the rafters at AFH. Well deserved, my boy! :smokin

Jamie Dixon going to have TCU operating the same way he did with those Pitt teams he had a few years back. Once he starts 'cruiting' in that talent rich Dallas, DFW area he might be on to something.

Diallo...:smh:

BIFM....going up to the rafters at AFH. Well deserved, my boy! :smokin

Already has a decent 4 star area guy in RJ Nembhard coming in from the 2017 class. Dude is nice too! Seen him lead a group of less than stellar talent to the state semifinals. Seems ready to immediately contribute in a college system.

Last edited:
It was mutual. Pitt developed unrealistic expectations for the program.

its so dumb when some of these schools are having unrealistic expectations...dude had them in tourney basically every year...its just funny they can these coaches and then the programs get a lot worse

Annual list of most college basketballs most "valuable" teams:
UK
Louisville
Indiana
Duke
Kansas

Even though it's completely useless,glad we finally took that top spot :smokin.

Cal has been wearing some JB UK gear,I had never seen any before, a change coming? :nerd:

Last edited:
"ESPN 100 PG Makai Ashton-Langford has reopened his recruitment & expects a full release from UConn."

That hurts

Back
Top Bottom