The College Basketball Post

In the end...Izzo needs to play Henry. Period. He’s always trying to teach even in the wrong situations.

Title game gonna be about who can score 50 first but oh well. Should be a great game.

All the clowns who just got want to the see the same teams over and over posting their hot takes :rofl:

Man just got back in from the games, what a night. First game was crazy obviously! really confusing because the fans rock the same damn colors. Had Maaddd Aubrun fans talking **** to Virginia fans because nobody heard the whistle. 3 minutes later roles reversed. Crazy.

That was the worst call to decide a game I’ve ever seen. Saints level bad. You don’t decide a game like that on that little contact.

That was the worst call to decide a game I’ve ever seen. Saints level bad. You don’t decide a game like that on that little contact.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. There would've been backlash call or no-call.

With that being said "that little contact" wasn't the sole premise behind the call.

come on man you play ball? You know that affects the shooter. Saints level call. They called it a couple games ago with Purdue and Tenn. That call has been consistent. Blame Zaza for injuring Kawhi for the added increase in these calls

Props to Chris Beard and that Texas Tech defense. Game was intense as hell from start to finish.

Tough L to take, but it was good run.

Only losing Mcquaid and Goins off this team barring any transfers or early departures (which most aren't expecting). Will be exciting to see how they look next year with more guys that can actually make plays for their selves besides Cassius.

Definitely rooting for Tech tomorrow because of Francis' connection with Nip.

Back
Top Bottom