The College Basketball Post

Wow the Harangody family looks all alike, the 2 dads
nerd.gif
and the 2sons.
roll.gif

I knew Paris was going to be a really good player, but got damn he's gotten better a hell of a lot quicker than I expected. Give credit where credit isdue, kid puts up shots and practices harder and longer than anybody on this team nit named DJ Kennedy.

Yea my dude P has been killing. Like I said before he should've been getting this type of PT his Freshmen yr.

I would go back to where I said "Gody stays getting bashed on", but at this point, it's too obvious to even say.

would go back to where I said "Gody stays getting bashed on", but at this point, it's too obvious to even say.
and..your point..im not denying he is a good college player.i jus hate his on court personality

Originally Posted by hugebird

I would go back to where I said "Gody stays getting bashed on", but at this point, it's too obvious to even say.

They just love to deny greatness.

And while I'm happy my Johnnies are winning, beating Rutgers ain't nothing to brag about.

Originally Posted by haiti5

would go back to where I said "Gody stays getting bashed on", but at this point, it's too obvious to even say.
and..your point..im not denying he is a good college player.i jus hate his on court personality
I mean literally getting dunked on. He's good for a poster every other night.

nice road win by mississippi state to take a 1/2 game lead in the sec west (i know, it was at georgia... but still). 'bout gave me a heart attack at theend though.

My old high school team just beat Mason Plumlee and his The Christ School team that was undefeated and nationally ranked. Plumlee looked very overrated IMO hefits the mold of the soft Duke big man that have been a staple on the roster in the past few years. He is athletic and quick on his feet, but his game reallydidn't impress me. I think he finished with about 9 or 10 points. I'll admit that he passes well and moves well for a guy that size. If K tries to puthim down low and play him as a post guy then I don't think he will be successful.

How can Ryan Ayers be so bad?

It's a shame that 'Gody's talent has to go to waste being surrounded by these fools.

funny how none of the 'experts' talked about ND's lack of depth before making them a top 5-10 team.

If Mac is off...they are not winning games.

UCONN is simply more athletic than ND..

Almost all of UCONN's shots are layups..

They run a nice fast break
pimp.gif

ND lives and dies off outside shots..

Back
Top Bottom