The College Basketball Post

Wichita had $7.75 million just lying around?

They are also paying that out over six years. I believe he had a much bigger buyout than $7.5M so all things considering that isn't a bad settlement for both sides.

For only having 389k residents the city of Wichita has at least two billionaires and then a couple more families that are multi, multi millionaires that are or have supported WSU in the past.

Greg's total buyout was $15M and I'm willing to bet that both sides agreed that neither wanted any more negative press to come out so they split his total buyout in half.
The longer you draw it out in the public courts the messier it would have become for both sides.

So the NCAA has approved virtually every waiver this offseason for any reason imaginable but denies Ben Stanley at Xavier, a kid who cites one of his biggest reasons for transferring was that Hampton electing to go to online only classes didn’t work for him because of a learning disability. You can’t make this **** up.
Also rumors that Hampton is one of the parties that caused the waiver to be blocked. Yup they care about their student athletes...

I don’t think so. I doubt the NCAA cancels another tournament tbh
Yea they planning a bubble tourney just in case...March Madness is gon happen but most teams involved only probly play bout 10-15 games up to that point :lol:

They been already cancelling **** before the season even sparked off :smh:

Back
Top Bottom