The College Basketball Post

Future starting 5:

RJ davis
Platek
Leaky
Brooks
Sharpe

Walton and Puff Johnson absolutely have to be in the rotation for floor spacing and defensive effort

17 3 pointers given up and counting. This has been UNC’s achilles heel the past 8 or so years. You are not going to outscore every opponent. You need to defend the perimeter.

Future starting 5:

RJ davis
Platek
Leaky
Brooks
Sharpe

Walton and Puff Johnson absolutely have to be in the rotation for floor spacing and defensive effort

Fam, no way Caleb gets benched. :lol:

RJ definitely needs to be the primary ball-handler, though.

17 3s from 3 players :sick:

Idk why they thought they were going to be able to trade 3’s with 2’s. There’s only so many good defensive possessions you can play for 30 seconds at a time. We need more Puff Johnson too as a shooter and not just a foul sponge

If anyone wanna get to know Andre Curbelo from Illinois better watch Long Island Lutheran vs Albany academy on YouTube you’ll thank me later

Out of all the players who stay 4 years at Duke I think Goldwire upsets me the most :lol:

Like his defense tho

Rutgers is solid and Illinois def a legit top 10 team this year
RU passed their first real test of the year. Snapped a 13-game losing streak to 'Cuse. Impressive without Geo. Harp Jr. hard carried in first half, had almost half of Rutgers' points. Good guard play from Young & Mathis. Myles the rim protector. Need more from Cliff as frosh season progresses. No reason Scarlet Knights can't break into the top 15. Team rebounds well & can D up, with Coach Pik mixing in full-court press.

Knew duke was gonna get smoked, this team ain’t it. Stewart the only cat I rock with.

Illinois got some dogs in that backcourt. Really speaks on how good Baylor is.

Back
Top Bottom