The College Basketball Post

Screenshot_3639.png

Coach K is my dude but I think it's about that time...

But then again cases are still rising and places gonna shut down again

None of the media does anyways :lol:

Can we talk about how ESPN has by far the worst commentators of any major network. Fox cbb guys are by far my favorite.

Gus and Raftery>>

Anytime Dan dakich comes on the TV I’m already disinterested in the commentary. But ESPN is great with Shulman and Bilas.

Nothing beats the March madness crew though. Kellogg, Raftery, Nantz, Ian eagle, Harlan. All those guys are great

Jay Bilas made an interesting point last night when he said college players are being treated like essential workers but without pay and forced to travel during a time where our governments and political heads are pushing restricted travel.

On top of that, the NCAA doesn’t have an actual plan in place as it relates to Covid and each conference operates individually. This is an absolute cluster ****. Think about the amount of games that are being cancelled on the daily with things only getting worse as we enter winter.

Can’t see many conferences making it through February without having to pull the plug nor a tourney happening this season.

Jay Bilas made an interesting point last night when he said college players are being treated like essential workers but without pay and forced to travel during a time where our governments and political heads are pushing restricted travel.

On top of that, the NCAA doesn’t have an actual plan in place as it relates to Covid and each conference operates individually. This is an absolute cluster ****. Think about the amount of games that are being cancelled on the daily with things only getting worse as we enter winter.

Can’t see many conferences making it through February without having to pull the plug nor a tourney happening this season.
Yup he was spitting nothing but factuals last night. Always respect his opinion on things. Tells it like it is.

Back
Top Bottom