The College Basketball Post

At least Marquette didn't kill us tonight
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I ask you NT....what would you have done to Denny Clemente if you were Tyrel Reed in this situation.

20rwztx.jpg

This happened with about 20 seconds left in the game today. If it were me, he would have been face down trying to pick up his front teeth.
I understand the guys frustration - and i think that was technically a foul to run into the shooter like that... you're allowed to box themout, but i believe you can't make contact with them until the ball hits the rim (i'd have to double check, but i've seen something like that calledbefore)... however - slapping is never appropriate anywhere, especially to the back of the head. The first part i talked about is part of the game, slappingis not. Completely uncalled for - but like i said, i've definitely wanted to smack somebody for that sort of box out on the foul shot before.
laugh.gif

IN addition to that slap - they just showed on ESPN that Clemente threw an elbow at Reed after a play earlier in the game too.. kid has an anger problemapparently. Should definitely be sitting out a game or two if i'm the coach of KSU.

the hell is going on in college basketball right now?
laugh.gif

thabeet with 25, 20 and 9 blocks
eek.gif

blake with 40 and 23

meeks with 45

even woodbury's 32 on florida.

great time to be a college bball fan.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by SCuse7

No one in the BE can check Chris Wright?
That's what I said

Ok, I just don't think he can get wherever he wants whenever like you guys are saying. I watched yesterday, and he did play real good. Picked apart thezone and created. Chris Wright is underrated. But there are guys in the BE that can guard him.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

No one in the BE can check Chris Wright?
That's what I said

Ok, I just don't think he can get wherever he wants whenever like you guys are saying. I watched yesterday, and he did play real good. Picked apart the zone and created. Chris Wright is underrated. But there are guys in the BE that can guard him.
1227250843.jpg

I think he's shown he can, it's just he hasn't made the best decisions or finished enough consistently to be considered a top PG yet. But thephysical ability is there.

UNC/Miami should be a decent game.

Like ND put a beat down on The Ville but we need this win today. We have to come out and play with more heart that game the other day was out of hand.

Malik is 0-4 so far, not a good start. I am just erasing his Indiana season from my memory, I just hope we win a couple more games next year, but Crean will belanding some big players soon, this program will be on the rise soon trust.

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

The guy is top 5 point guard but he can be checked. I don't think their is one guard in the BE that can't be.
Top 5......Where? In the conference? Or in the country?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom