The College Basketball Post

Pac-12 AFTER DARK

Edit: Montana St’s guard strokes it from the logo :lol:

Last edited:
We got one in Keels. Banchero is the goods. Theo and Mark down low is a presence we haven’t had in a minute. Moore and Roach complement the core well. The bench is weak and Joey Baker ain’t it unfortunately.

It’s one game but it’s a breath of fresh air from the last year’s squad.

and im buying all the Julian Reese at Maryland stock now. He looked good for a freshmen playing his first game.

and im buying all the Julian Reese at Maryland stock now. He looked good for a freshmen playing his first game.
Didn't get to go to the game last night, but my friend who works for the team has been raving about him. Didn't realize his sister is on the women's team too. Also said that Qudus Wahab looks more smooth and polished than a lot of the other bigs that have come through over the last few years.

Too bad last year's team didn't have those guys.

They’ll use multiple guys this year but like you saw last night Roach, Blakes, Moore, Banchero, Griffin, Keels can all bring the ball up to start the offense. Shooting is likely the weakness on this team but they’re tough and want to play defense which is a welcomed change from last year

We got one in Keels. Banchero is the goods. Theo and Mark down low is a presence we haven’t had in a minute. Moore and Roach complement the core well. The bench is weak and Joey Baker ain’t it unfortunately.

It’s one game but it’s a breath of fresh air from the last year’s squad.

I came back just to say talk about these two… we knew what Paolo was, but I Love Keels. We haven’t had a TOUGH *** guard since what Demarcus? Not comparing skill set because it’s night and day, but just pure aggression and strength at that position isn’t something I’ve seen in a long time.

definitely a breath of fresh air.

I came back just to say talk about these two… we knew what Paolo was, but I Love Keels. We haven’t had a TOUGH *** guard since what Demarcus? Not comparing skill set because it’s night and day, but just pure aggression and strength at that position isn’t something I’ve seen in a long time.

I’m gonna need you and ricardo malta ricardo malta back for this last ride

harper.jpg

last time my mans seymore cake seymore cake waa in here we had sonny sonny I can’t even @ him now posting this

Built in the DMV. Trevor was different since middle school.

Going to see UWM and Pat Baldwin Jr. sat night in their home opener.

Saw Marquette earlier this week, it's early in the year but Shaka was pressing most of the game.

Back
Top Bottom