The College Basketball Post

So are they or are they not? A good win against a not good team, how does that work?
It's a good win, against a team they're better than, with all the Izzo/K hoopla, but this MSU team hasn't had the talent like past MSU teams that have underperformed and finished with a similar seeding. I'd like to see Duke against the Texas Tech defense and then we can gauge them.

thought MSU played well but the issue was Izzo didn’t have the right matchups defensively. Hauser had no business guarding bancero, should’ve had Gabe Brown on that

Needed to put the ball in Hoggard’s hands regardless of him having his 4th foul

:rofl:Any win in the tourney is a good one . And izzo can coach up anybody. This a great win.

:rofl:Any win in the tourney is a good one . And izzo can coach up anybody. This a great win.
GREAT 85-49 win for Baylor vs. Norfolk State the other day. "Any win in the tourney is a good one" you say, did I not say good win for Duke? The ****? :lol:

The passes to nowhere/no reason is one of the most annoying things when watching college ball….That's usually the main culprit for scores like this ISU vs Wisconsin game :lol: :sick:

It feels like Wisconsin needs all 10:00 minutes of game clock to mount an 8-point comeback the way this has gone. 68 combined points after 30 minutes :wow:

The passes to nowhere/no reason is one of the most annoying things when watching college ball….That's usually the main culprit for scores like this ISU vs Wisconsin game :lol: :sick:
Michigan State just picking up their dribble in no man's land with the shot clock winding down. :ohwell:

Word….cause not winning means they lost.
I have no idea what you're saying my eyes have crossed, I just watched MSU all year in the Big Ten and this is not one of their prototypical teams, go on Duke and beat Texas Tech.

What im saying is it does not matter if you win by 1 or 20, whether you beat the 2 seed or the “18” seed, a loss means you going home. ANY win means you got another game to play and still have a chance to win it all.

Not sure what to tell you bout your eyes. My boy’s wife is an optometrist. I can see if she’s taking new patients.

Any win in a tournament full of conference title winners and at-large bidders is considered a great win because if you lose you go home

It’s basically just a sigh of relief :lol:

Any win in a tournament full of conference title winners and at-large bidders is considered a great win because if you lose you go home

It’s basically just a sigh of relief :lol:
My perspective too. A top seed can win every game by 1 as long as they win. Six 1 point win go result in a chip.

Back
Top Bottom