The College Basketball Post

I honestly expected this game to unfold the way it did against Syracuse and not Louisville. Crazy they were 90% from the floor to start the second half at one point lol

Only thing missing from this team is a bit of wing depth. Can’t really rely on Wojcik. Glad to see cormac and Ingram shoot the ball well from 3.

6-0 for the first time in the ACC since I was a freshman in college. Nice

Texas really would be 0-4 in the big 12 right now if it wasn’t for max abmas last second bucket against cincy lol

Quinerly was one of THE guys who was at the front of the big scandal. The stuff with Miller leaked and that was the only reason he had to pivot to Nova :lol: seems like 2017 at this point

How is uconn not playing Iowa? If they want the women's game to flourish, they gotta put the stars against each other. Clark is the best woman's player I've ever seen and she could play for a d3 boys team.

How is uconn not playing Iowa? If they want the women's game to flourish, they gotta put the stars against each other. Clark is the best woman's player I've ever seen and she could play for a d3 boys team.

D3 I could maybe see, but there are Iowa fans that think she should come back for a 5th year and play for the mens team. It would be a disaster for her.

6D98379C-49D8-4C52-89F6-05FBFB6F66B1.jpeg

:lol:

Saw someone say RJ’s shooting 50% on catch and shoot 3s this season

D3 I could maybe see, but there are Iowa fans that think she should come back for a 5th year and play for the mens team. It would be a disaster for her.

D3 is generally solid Varsity players at good HS - she could definitely play there. D2 would be really interesting because there are ATHLETES whereas D3/NAIA is really solid, fundamental sort of dudes

Being a college basketball coach gotta be frustrating as hell. I’d choke some of these kids for their low basketball IQ.

Back
Top Bottom