The College Basketball Post

25 and playing college basketball

IMG_3569.jpeg

ACC tournament should alternate between Greensboro, Charlotte and Atlanta. Wouldn’t mind DC but it’s a non sports city without a rooting interest. Richmond is a better selection than DC tbh

Richmond would be horrible. If DC isn't a sports city then what's Richmond? DC is a basketball town even tho that football team gets a ton of coverage.

DC every 8 years isnt bad.

Richmond would be horrible. If DC isn't a sports city then what's Richmond? DC is a basketball town even tho that football team gets a ton of coverage.

DC every 8 years isnt bad.

DC is definitely a football town. The Wizards are an afterthought. Georgetown hasn’t been relevant in ages.

DC is definitely a football town. The Wizards are an afterthought. Georgetown hasn’t been relevant in ages.

Check the high school scene. The basketball history is unmatched. If the Wizards ever got good it would have the city rockin.

"This is a hoops town. Always has been. Always will be."

Richmond absolutely not :lol:
I’d say DC is a sports area and has a lot of ACC alumni. Wizards just suck.

Woah it's not that bad here Richmond is fun in the summer.....but Idk where you would have the game also not much nightlife unless you want to go to bars and breweries on weekend nights. :rofl:

Would have to use the SIEGEL Center.

Yeah man you made my point 😂😂😂

Check the high school scene. The basketball history is unmatched. If the Wizards ever got good it would have the city rockin.

"This is a hoops town. Always has been. Always will be."

Great article, thanks for sharing.

Aldridge was right, 'Skins town is probably more appropriate. I used to live in DC and I can confirm that the area is obsessed with their NFL team.

Back
Top Bottom