The College Basketball Post

Damn Nicholls State’s head coach young af :lol:… looking like Chris Tucker or Aldis Hodge out here

IMG_3590.jpeg

Woah it's not that bad here Richmond is fun in the summer.....but Idk where you would have the game also not much nightlife unless you want to go to bars and breweries on weekend nights. :rofl:

Would have to use the SIEGEL Center.
Had a bunch of friends that went to VCU had some memorable nights there. Just couldn’t live there.

Had a bunch of friends that went to VCU had some memorable nights there. Just couldn’t live there.

Richmond has came a long way. Good place to live if you want to be within a days drive of DC/Nova, Hampton Roads, Charlottesvilles, or the beach. It’s a lot to do if you like being outside, festivals, big on the arts, great food scene.

Nightlife is cooked though, not really a city more of a big town. I like my peace during the week and being able to avoid the noise when I want to do so it works.

Will be in DC frequently this summer though

Richmond has came a long way. Good place to live if you want to be within a days drive of DC/Nova, Hampton Roads, Charlottesvilles, or the beach. It’s a lot to do if you like being outside, festivals, big on the arts, great food scene.

Nightlife is cooked though, not really a city more of a big town. I like my peace during the week and being able to avoid the noise when I want to do so it works.

Will be in DC frequently this summer though
Heard the COL has crept up as well?

Back
Top Bottom