The College Basketball Post

100%. I want the majority of the teams to lose in the ACC anyway. Root for Duke, State, and UVA? **** no!

But the narrative surrounding the conference as a whole has been stupid when there’s been representation in the F4 and championship this decade

For the record, all I’m saying is it’s been a bad year by our conference’s high hoop standards. I’m not saying it’s a weak conference in general.

GJIfWavWkAA18_O.jpeg

At least some of you have a regional conference to root for and against.
Can't wait for that Pac-2 and WCC combined conf next year... well not really outside of a possible Gonzaga-WSU matchup.

Gonna be real strange next year watching the B1G tourney.

TikTok has provided me with so much Intel. If I were a gambling man I would use this Intel on bets. I knew UNC was cooked last year when several UNC players were posting TikToks with Deja when she was supposedly dating the guy that left for Arizona.

TikTok has provided me with so much Intel. If I were a gambling man I would use this Intel on bets. I knew UNC was cooked last year when several UNC players were posting TikToks with Deja when she was supposedly dating the guy that left for Arizona.
Go ahead and drop that intel

Can't wait for that Pac-2 and WCC combined conf next year... well not really outside of a possible Gonzaga-WSU matchup.

Gonna be real strange next year watching the B1G tourney.
Thought the PAC 2 was playing with the mountain west ? Should be some decent games if so, MWC is solid

Back
Top Bottom