The College Basketball Post

Need Vermont to channel their inner Yale and do the Lord's work.

michael-b-jordan-sad.gif

Yet any minor contact from Saint Marys gets a call. This is absurd. Most one sided officiating I’ve seen in this tournament so far.

Biggest surprise of the first round for everybody? I've got Oakland over Kentucky. Figured Cal could make it to day 2 at least.

Maybe the biggest surprise is that there wasn't more real upsets? GCU over Saint Mary's? (I didn't see that game so can't speak on the ref situation)

Biggest surprise of the first round for everybody? I've got Oakland over Kentucky. Figured Cal could make it to day 2 at least.

Maybe the biggest surprise is that there wasn't more real upsets? GCU over Saint Mary's? (I didn't see that game so can't speak on the ref situation)

Oakland over UK and Yale or Auburn were the biggest surprises to me.

The LOPES packed those St Marys boys up. About to do the same to Bama

Utah St is a nice team. Only ones out the MWC I liked

Wiscy back to form. Never led in that game :lol:

Whoever decided to do a 10:45am local time tip off for the first game in SLC needs to be fired. First game should have been in the Eastern time zone like Charlotte or Pittsburgh. Really unfair to Arizona and Dayton.

Whoever decided to do a 10:45am local time tip off for the first game in SLC needs to be fired. First game should have been in the Eastern time zone like Charlotte or Pittsburgh. Really unfair to Arizona and Dayton.
And make the game in Pittsburgh the last game of the day tipping off at 9:45pm local time :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom