The College Basketball Post

Flojay might’ve fouled out quick if she had to guard Clark all game, but I certainly would’ve tried it a lot earlier if I was Mularkey.

Send a double, do something.

Should’ve been blitzing on ball screens sooner too.

Send a double, do something.

Should’ve been blitzing on ball screens sooner too.
Absolutely. Gotta send different looks at her all game long. Her teammates are basically all one dimensional role players. Need to try to make them do more.

Honestly HVL’s defense wasn’t even all that bad, she’s just too small to be defending her for a majority of the game. Giving up like 5-6 inches. Even if your positioning is good, it’s still easier for her to get her shots and passes off.

1712022837335.jpeg

Despite my race, I wanted LSU to lose

Absolutely. Gotta send different looks at her all game long. Her teammates are basically all one dimensional role players. Need to try to make them do more.

Honestly HVL’s defense wasn’t even all that bad, she’s just too small to be defending her for a majority of the game. Giving up like 5-6 inches. Even if your positioning is good, it’s still easier for her to get her shots and passes off.

Exactly what I saw. Caitlyn just shot over her, it was like she wasn’t even there.

Just turned my phone on at work. Just saw Iowa won. Did the Internet get as nasty as I expect white/black america to get?

Back
Top Bottom