The College Basketball Post

Time to lock in fellas, my way too early top 25

IMG_2339.png

I hope Miami is #25 👀

Without Clark the women's tourney ratings probably become more pedestrian next season but with stars like Juju and Paige returning they could still do relatively well. Still pretty amazing they did over 4 million than the mens final though.

Without Clark the women's tourney ratings probably become more pedestrian next season but with stars like Juju and Paige returning they could still do relatively well. Still pretty amazing they did over 4 million than the mens final though.
Yea it should come a little bit down without the CC factor next season but I still think they'll outdraw the men again next year. Men's game unfortunately can't really match the star power or intrigue on hand on the women's side these days.

Funny enough, the mens ratings were actually up from last year too :lol:

Yea it should come a little bit down without the CC factor next season but I still think they'll outdraw the men again next year. Men's game unfortunately can't really match the star power or intrigue on hand on the women's side these days.

Funny enough, the mens ratings were actually up from last year too :lol:

Caitlin Clark fueled the numbers this year. I expect women's ratings to fall tremendously next year.

Unless they can build another Babyface to be the face of college ball, it will take a slight dip. I think SC attempting to go back to back will bring ratings, especially, if they stay undefeated going into the tournament

It hurts but HD about to load the f up

In all seriousness losing Seth sucks. Players like him sticking around for four years and growing into high level contributors is what made college basketball fun

Given the variables at play his decision made sense and was one I was anticipating. Hoping he lands at Marquette

Back
Top Bottom