The College Basketball Post

Temple killing Xavier
eek.gif

Dayton also about to go down to UMass...not that surprising though

Xaiver, RIU, UMass, Dayton and maybe even St Joes can all beat each other on a given night. Too bad more a10 games aren't on national tv...

It wasnt that bad...he's well spoken. You can tell he's just not used to televised interviews...couldnt seem to gather his words at times. I've seen much worst
Agree 100%.....not a dumb kid, just a nervous kid. Ya'll acting like he pulled a Vince Young. Surprised by his Brandon Roy-esqe voice though
laugh.gif

Everybody that plays Duke is a bad guy?

Paulus did a Liu Kang Bicycle kick on the floor, but Reid is the bad guy? I would've A-town stomped that bama

Notice ESPN won't show that again now they saw nothin happened
laugh.gif

Mike Patrick sayin he threw a punch before he even saw anything
eyes.gif

Mike Patrick is always going overboard. He is one of the worst people ESPN has.

The phantom punch and when Nelson got fouled on that jumper Paulus ran right into Reid. And the announcer said "With a forearm shiver!" really withhis hands straight up?

Dudes on here know how much I hate on Paulus but if you watch the replay dudes was swingin' on him like a pinata when he was on the ground
laugh.gif
. Real talk though that's uncalled for. Makes me feel good to see Paulusice the game with those free throws. And in the past Duke would have lost this game by about 7 after letting them come back. Not saying this team is achampionship calibur team but they had some ice in their veins tonight.

They switch over to the UNC/GA Tech game and already Hansbrough is getting bull calls and throwin' up friday's trash.
indifferent.gif

WOW... great finish in Charlottesville. VA Tech pulls it out at the end 70-69. Singletary with 34 but Virginia still loses.

smh.gif
I hate playing in Atlanta. We always struggle down there. This defense isnot a good look right now.

Virginia is trash, what'd you expect? All this money they pumped into the program and they takin' steps back. And look at my dude Deon Thompson diddyboppin' all over the lane flossin' on GA Tech!

I feel bad for Quentin Thomas, surprised he has stuck it out there for 4 years...and a nice job tonight

that being said, I think he could cost them a game if he's a regular in the rotation in March

smh.gif
Texas A&M gettin spanked at half in Lubbock... Dudes can't get NOTHIN going on offense.

Back
Top Bottom