The College Basketball Post

RE: UNC game: people do that song after every game, whether we win or lose (personally, I don't though). Didn't see anyone crying - if they did, shameon them. Game was intense, but their PG got away with way too many push offs. Oh well though, good game.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Originally Posted by MBen32

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at unc getting knocked off, today was the only time i will ever root for maryland.

and what's up with deandre jordan?? today is the first time i get to look at him..and im not impressed at all, due to what i hear on NT about dude being top 3 in the draft/dwight howard comparsion...
smh.gif

and beasley and walker are
pimp.gif

Duke/Clemson at 6.....
pimp.gif

He got injured during the Texas Tech game, and I guess he's still battling the after effects of it..

true...with is size, he's got "potential" but where are the dwight howard comparisons coming from?? i don't see that..only thing i seen him and d.howard have in common are free throws..
laugh.gif

Like you said, this is the first time you've seen him play. Like it's been said, he got hurt last game and isn't playing like he usually does.There have been more than a few times today that I've seen him lay up a shot that he usually throws down with authority. He hasn't looked the sametoday. I'd say he plays somewhat similar to Dwight Howard, but I don't see him being as good.
This +$%% is embarrassing though, my Aggies are getting *$%##*$ destroyed. Kansas State isn't missing any damn shots.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that Texas A&M is the most overrated team in the top 25.
I'm gonna have to go ahead and sorta, disagree with you there.

They're top 20 in both adjusted defensive and offensive efficiency (the one that factors in competition and pace)... You don't get that high by chance. Their biggest downfall, defensively anyways, is that they don't create ANY turnovers.

Originally Posted by theconditioner

RE: UNC game: people do that song after every game, whether we win or lose (personally, I don't though). Didn't see anyone crying - if they did, shame on them. Game was intense, but their PG got away with way too many push offs. Oh well though, good game.

it's their fight song, my old hs does it after every football game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I'm gonna go ahead and say that Texas A&M is the most overrated team in the top 25.

They're top 20 in both adjusted defensive and offensive efficiency (the one that factors in competition and pace)... You don't get that high by chance. Their biggest downfall, defensively anyways, is that they don't create ANY turnovers.

Haha I'm probably over-exaggerating quite a bit, but this *@@! is frustrating to watch (note the sig). They were destroying people early in the season(when we weren't playing anyone good, and we were playing all home games), and now that we're finally playing pretty decent teams and playing on theroad, we suck.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Haha I'm probably over-exaggerating quite a bit, but this #!@% is frustrating to watch. They were destroying people early in the season (when we weren't playing anyone good, and we were playing all home games), and now that we're finally playing pretty decent teams and playing on the road, we suck.

Personally - as an outsider anyways - I like the team a lot. I could see why you'd be worried, but statistically and visually this is a great lookingteam. I think they'll be fine after getting back home.

tired.gif

what the hell was hansborough doin shootin a 3 at the end

cant win em all, this loss will help unc

cats tried to give that win away at the end but came through.......#15 pitt goes down 62-59
pimp.gif

The Deron dunk is at the 1:05 mark. KLJ, You serious?
sick.gif
She reminds me of that pale girl in the pink panties with the ugly butt that you posted one time.

Well...texas a&m is def worthy of top 20 deandre is legit. Maryland game was funny I have no idea how they won. Gw usually always has above average guards,vasquez is decent but ehh..nolan smith is gonna be somethin else in a few years....I've been watchin jon scheyer plays since he was a freshmn in h.s. Itsamazing how he still scored with relative ease.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

You serious?
sick.gif
She reminds me of that pale girl in the white panties with the ugly butt that you posted one time.
laugh.gif
@ you describing her so eloquently despite thinking she was ugly.

I don't know if you remember, but he deleted it soon after he posted cus people were clowning. Then a bunch of dudes posted it like 50 times on thesame page
roll.gif

It was hard to forget.

Back
Top Bottom